Monday, March 14, 2011

Put a smile on it

Sometimes I blog really well, like every day. Other times as my mood would dictate, I do not. I wonder during those times why I bother at all. Afterall, my personal family blog is a couple months behind because I'm too lazy to upload the pictures. Also, I can't help bu wonder if anyone really likes reading my rambling thoughts. However thanks to the little Feeddjit tool on the sidebar I know that people do read my blog and I love to see where they are from. Feedjit really is an ingenious little tool.

The truth is, I really like to write. Sometimes I have lots of time, and others I do not. It's as simple as that. I try not to beat myself up about it. And instead of the original frowny face I was going to put (for not blogging all week), I love this smiley and so I'm sharing it with all of you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment