Monday, July 25, 2011

Get Selling!

I love it when it happens, though it  does put a certain amount of pressure on me. Tomorrow (well soon to be today - I'm up late as usual) eBay is having one of its great selling specials! One day only - Just 1 cent to list an item! This works out great for relists, but I also like to use these opportunities to get a lot of my inventory up for auction. I'm getting to list mine just as soon as midnight hits, so I can get as many things up as possible. I'm just taking a short break from picture taking to post this fantastic news. So... if you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for?

Just FYI, if you haven't listed anything yet this month, keep in mind that each month you get 50 free listings, so after those 50 you will only pay 1 cent per listing, if you can get that many up in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment