Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Day of Thanks

I love that there is a Day that we as a nation celebrate our Thanks. Not only of our great nation but of all our many blessings!

I have a few things I'd like to share my gratitude for:

1. My Savior, Jesus Christ. He is my perfect example. He has given me such blessings and love immeasurable.
2. My family - I have a young, cute, fun, sometimes exhausting family. I am so grateful for the small and big things I learn from being a mother and being a wife. Life ever slows down it seems, but I am extemely grateful for the blessings included in being a wfe and mother.
3. My extended family & friends - they are so good to us. There when we need them, there even when we don't think we do.
4. My body. My mind. My life.
5. To be an American. To live in this priviledged country with such blessings.

And the list can go on and on.............

No comments:

Post a Comment