Friday, November 12, 2010

Randomness of EBay selling

There are so many products being sold on eBay every second of every day. To me, that is an AMAZING thing. Who could have predicted it would expode into what it is today, so quickly? The person who created eBay is a Genius.

For me, selling on eBay is a fun hobby. As of yet, it hasn't netted a ton of money. Nothing to cough at but nothing to retire on if you get my drift. I really do enjoy it though. Sure, I waste time like nobody's business searching things, rechecking to see if somebody's bidding or even watching my listings. Though I'm sure my kids don't love it as much as I do, and have to endure too many trips to the post office, I think they have come to realize it's a part of life with mom.

It's also tons of fun for me to find the deals. I love it when I come across a brand that looks expensive and like it's gone under the wire and is super cheap. I love to shop endcaps at Target. I LOVE GOODWILL! It is my Garage Sale Extravaganza! My kids love Goodwill about as much as they love Ebay and trips to the post office. However every once in awhile they are pleased when I find something special for them and surprise them.

I've come to realize that while there are lots of companies that sell specific items, I relish in finding and selling a variety of items. More recently I've focused on clothing, but that's new for me and I'm still trying to find my groove in it. I thought it was fun though to go through my SOLD EBAY file and remember selling certain items over the past 6 years. So here are a few to show you what I mean. I'm not going to go into what I bought them for and what they sold for. It's just to show that you really can sell just about anything on eBay!! If you haven't tried it, you are missing out!


Sun Smart Inflatable Crab Flotation device

Winnie the Pooh costume

Artesania Riconada Persian Cat Collectible Figurine

Bjorn Wiinblad Nymolle Vintage danish pottery

Classic Winnie the Pooh Wall Border

Halloween Banners

NBC's The Office stationary
Fisher Price Snap N Style dolls

French Laundry Crushed Velvet Tunic

Owl Halloween costume for a dog

Safari/Jungle drawer pulls

Circo brand Sparkly shoes

AeroGrow Cherry Tomato seed kit

Fun Cinderella doll

Clifford toothbrushes

Hello Kitty lights

Olivia the Pig card game
Betty Boop notebooks
Bob the Builder Hackey Sack balls
Sock Monkey infant onesie
Children's Superman Sunglasses 
Collectible Winnie the pooh mini plates
Charlotte's Web Wendy's kids meal toys
Mary Kay Cadillac Business card holder

Girls Mulan Halloween or Dress up costume 


Plus size Notations sheer top

Infant Sheriff's costume
Left Behind series books -
I loved this series and see them so frequently at Goodwill that I started picking them up.
They sell really easily for me too!
Sesame Street Pony tail holders

Veggie Tales toothbrushes


2 comments:

  1. I love the pony tail holders! They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! Is it odd that i have scrapbook pages with what i have ebayed (mostly the kids' clothes - makes me go awwww!)

    ReplyDelete