Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well, Thanksgiving Day is over. Leftovers in fridges, Black Friday Shopping, Weekend Movies. What kinds of things do you include in your Thanksgiving Holidays?

While there are lots of deals to be had, the thrill of Black Friday shopping as never really caught on for me. We sure like a lot of rest, TV vegging and good food for sure! We watched a marathon of Man vs Food, Taylor Swift's Speak Now special, played some games, ate yummy food. The great thing is, even though we stayed home, the weekend is so not over! More vegging to come! Right now, my girls are having a grandma date, watching the new "Tangled", my son is out running errand with his dad. And me? Well, I love to veg at the computer.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Holiday and I hope you have a great weekend too!

1 comment: