Thursday, December 30, 2010

Time Travel Trash Thursday - Resolutions

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and it's got me thinking about New Years Resolutions. Lot's and lot's of people make them. Some people say they don't. Whether that is to let themselves off the hook, give themselves a break, or just to relieve stress I don't know. I am one of the former type of person. I like to start out the year with some goals. Whether they are attainable, realistic, or otherwise is as they say "where the rubber meets the road".

This year I'm trying to keep my goals attainable. I'm starting a new program, and hopefully I'll be blogging about some successes. Till then, I'm just encouraging you to set some goals. New beginnings are good. They are scary. And most of the time we don't want them. However life involves change whether we accept it or not.

As for the Time Travel Trash Thursday - resolutions of the past I am throwing out and putting some new goals on my clipboard.

I hope this New Year is filled with exciting changes for you and for me and that we endure the changes with excitement, and graceful growth. I hope for good things to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment