Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun Placemats using what you have

Have a favorite book that someone got creative in & drew all over some of the pages? And it's taking up space but you can't part with it? Maybe you can still save it. Make some fun place mats like these from Real Simple.


I think Dr Seuss books are perfect because they are so fun and there's a whole story in just 1-2 pages most of the time. I think this can help your kids with reading! I have selected the perfect book tonight.


Our copy is a bit warped in some places, and after getting my tongue tied too much tonight I find that it is the perfect book to make a whole slew of place mats. I suggest buying Legal size lamination sheets to do this project, which I am fresh out of, so I will have to show you my finished ones in a couple days!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog! Comments are always so fun and helpful!
    I was just telling my mom about this post yesterday! I'm glad I found it again! Now I can show her! LOL!

    ReplyDelete